Umm, Jon was one of the main guys in the language lab in Toronto until
just a few years ago. I think he would know about this stuff. His wife
Susan is just as smart as Jon, and she was in the lab also.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Samuel L. Clemens  (Mark Twain)

G Armour <garmour400m@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces+pnelson=arbsol.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/01/2003 03:05 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion