Rick, here's a sampling of the reports, first from ANZDBF (2 reports) and from ANZDBFKEY (2 reports)

Some lines will wrap - I recommend you copy/paste into an ASCII text editor or fixed pitch font

093003 11:42:21        Data Base Relation Cross Reference
P=Phy                          Depnd  Dependent   Dependent   Depncy
L=Lgl  File        Library     Count  File        Library     Type
-----  ----------  ----------  -----  ----------  ----------  ------
  P    DFTTEST                     1  DFTTESTV    VERN          D
       QAQQDBMN                   20  QQQ1000     VERN          D
                                  20  QQQ3000     VERN          D

etc.

 9/30/03 11:42:22             Logical File Listing
                                                        Type
Dependent   Dependent   Depncy                          P=Phy
File        Library     Type    File        Library     L=Lgl
----------  ----------  ------  ----------  ----------  -----
DFTTESTV    VERN          D     DFTTEST     VERN          P
QQQ1000     VERN          D     QAQQDBMN    VERN          P
QQQ3000     VERN          D

etc.

9/30/03 11:47:09 Analysis of Keys for Database Files
Physical File QAQQDBMN Library VERN
Logical Maint No.
File Library Format ******* Key Fields Major to Minor ******* Keys S/O
QQQ1000 VERN QQQ1000 I QQJFLD 1 YES
QQQ3000 VERN QQQ3000 I QQJFLD 1 YES

etc.

  9/30/03 11:47:09      Key Fields and Select/Omit Listing
    File       Library         Order  Path Type Unique Maintenance
LGL QQQ1000    VERN            FIFO   KEYED       N    *IMMED
        Based on          Format      Key Field  Seq   Sign  Zone  Alt
    QAQQDBMN   VERN       QQQ1000      QQJFLD
    **Record Selection**  Format      Field     S/O Comp Values
                          QQQ1000     QQRID      S   EQ   +1000
                                                 O   AL

etc.

HTH