Australia
Phone: +61 2 9844 0386
Fax: +61 2 9844 0333

A division of Kaz Group Limited - visit our website at www.kaz.com.au

date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:50:09 -0400
from: "Rick Rayburn" <the400man@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Upgrade to 5.2 - strange occurances?

what do you mean by object conversion specifically? A command to be run, an

option to take?
Thanks for the tip here Eduard.

BTW: our qstrup did not run because the interctaive job was waiting on a
message for an object not saved (damaged) in a library!

do you alos know if tcpip is automatically started by os400...meaning you
no
longer need it in strup?