Whoo hoo!

I love it when a plan comes together...

I've got a couple of machines that had CAX installed *before* installing
Excel, and so there was no pretty AS/400 Transfer button (note it's
still called AS/400 <grin>).  I found out how to add it:

On Excel, go to Tools/Add-Ins, and on the popup select Browse.  Browse
to your Client Access folder go into the shared folder.  On my machine,
that's:

C:\Program Files\IBM\Client Access\shared

There you'll find a file called cwbtfxla.xll.  Select it and it will
show up in the add-in list.  Make sure it's checked and hit okay!

Wow, that was fun.

<grin>

Joe