Thanks JT,Rich and Booth for your valuable suggestions...
Yes Rich!those three files GMITRNF1,GMIPOSF1,GMICMFF1 have got similar record layout .thats why iam adding the member in 2nd query to the outfile ysusprep.The small example report ( ysusprep)i ve given at the end is the mixture of both TRANSACTIONS and POSITIONS.User is confused where exactly the POSITIONS records starting in the report (ysusprep).
Iam thinking to distinguish them clearly sothat user can understand where exactly POSITIONS records are starting...
JT:awaiting your bill :)
Thanks ,
Murali.