You mean SEU, don't you Booth?

Don't have one to use right now, but at my old shop, I had an exit program
that split source lines using (I think) F7.  Set it once and never had to
do it again.

Don't know how appropriate this is, but... Is it possible that you've got
a couple of SEU sessions going and the one you use to set the exit program
is not the last SEU session you exit out of?  So, if you've got sessions A
& B, and you set the exit program on session A, exit SEU on session A,
then exit SEU on session B, will the settings of session B overwrite
session A's?

HTH, GA