Problem understood!  Anyone ever heard of this problem?  VBG

Frament from Lawson interactive support log:

<name withheld> [Wed, Sep 10, 2003 11:40 AM]
Jerry, there is no clear explanation for this dump. Usually we see these
MCH0601 messages when a program has lost its' addressability. This could occur
for any number of reasons including OS PTF issues. The last program that was
submitted was 709230/XXXXXXXX/PO120. You could try submitting this job
interactivly to see if it has run time problems.

Jerry Draper [Wed, Sep 10, 2003 12:15 PM]
We have since run this job several times this week with no problems. Is this
just a weird item? With no apparent cause?

<name withheld> [Wed, Sep 10, 2003 12:17 PM]
It could have been a speck on the drive disk, if it works now then the message
was not valid