From: rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2003 17:00
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: CAE problems

Do these PC's have the latest iSeries Access service pack?
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/access/casp.htm

We resolved ours by upgrading to the latest version of iSeries Access.
'twas a rather wholesale slaughter way of doing it.  Working with IBM
early on in the process to resolve this server wise versus client wise was
totally ineffective.

We had one gent, with a rather jerked over PC that was never able to get
over this error despite numerous upgrades and a change from W2K to XP.
Laying him off turned out to resolve the situation.

Benjamin Franklin

"Wills, Mike N. (TC)" <MNWills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/20/2003 10:06 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion