Chris

I assume the job is no longer on the system? If it is, opt 1 of DSPJOB shows it on the second page.

Can you see a joblog for this person?

The idea for auditing command usage for the user is good - you could also use CHGOBJAUD(*USRPRF) to have that particular object audited whenever this user uses it. You get fewer stuff this way.

Be sure to restrict this user's access to CHGUSRAUD and CHGOBJAUD.

There is also a job notification exit that you could set up - it names subsystems to which jobs are submitted, you have a data queue that gets entries whenever a job goes on a job queue, starts, and/or ends. Then you have a job that waits on that data queue. When an entry comes, check for batch type, and for who submitted it. Write out to something or send a message if found.

You can specify for *ALL subsystems, or you can have multiple esits, per subsystem. Problem is, you get all jobs through that susbsystem.

HTH

Vern