Loyd

There's no distinction between DDS-defined files and SQL-defined files in terms of access - and SQL table is just a physical file, after all. But I wonder if it's looking at the correct library - if it is using SQL naming, and you don't qualify the filename, it'll try to use your user name.

Is there a joblog in a QZDASOINIT job, or whatever job is handling your requests? This may give a better clue.

Hope this gets in a fruitful direction. (Oy, what a mix of images)

Vern