1)  There is something like the reference field.  It's called the distinct
type.  Based on the glass is half full argument you may, or may not, like
it.

2)  If you don't insist on renaming your fields (like prefixing them with
an abbreviation of the file name) then you can use the system cross
reference files to see every file that uses that field name.

Benjamin Franklin

Jim Essinger <esinger@xxxxxxxx>
07/10/2003 01:43 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion