On newer versions of the OS and Domino, I don't think it exists anymore.  At
least I can't find it on ours (V5R2 Domino 6) anymore.  If I remember correctly
it was there before when we were at version 5.  Realize you will only find this
on a box that has Domino installed on it.  It will not be on an iSeries box that
does not have Domino.  I do believe RNHLIB was the old way of doing it and it
became unsupported a year or two ago.

If you look in the QNOTESAPI lib for a Source PF called 'H', you will see the C
includes(if this option is installed). You will have to figure out how to
prototype those into RPG IV.  In this case the RPG IV program has to run on the
box that Domino is installed on.  If you need to access the Domino box from a
different box, you are sort of stuck with Java and CORBA. And that is a whole
other story.

You may get better results posting this question to the Domino400 email list.

-- Scott Johnson