Hi -

I am trying to use an exit program within InfoPrint to e-mail some spool files
but am having problems.

I have unit tested the exit program and it works - I know the program is
getting called but as soon as it ends the writer ends.

I followed the manual for the PSFCFG and DEVD configurations -

anything I might be missing/forgetting/just don't know about ??

any help would be appreciated...

also - I can send a spool file to my email account without the exit program
using a different conguration for the PSFCFG and Device also per the book..

thanks