Transcript as follows, no one seems to know why this is failing, FTP
command being used is FTP RMTSYS(BELL) PORT(21) SECCNN(*SSL)
DTAPROT(*PRIVATE)

                             File Transfer Protocol

 Previous FTP subcommands and messages:

   Connecting to host BELL at address 139.76.67.163 using port 21.

   220 <<<CONNECT:Enterprise for UNIX 1.3.01 Secure FTP>>> at iocxfer1
FTP
    server ready. Time = 13:41:03

   234 AUTH TLS-C/TLS OK.

   Connection is secure.

 > wilkes

   331 Password required for wilkes.

   230 CONNECT:Enterprise for UNIX login ok, access restrictions apply.

   UNIX Type: L8

   200 PBSZ 0 OK.

   200 PROT P OK, data channel will be secured.

   Data protection level set to P.

 > dir

 Enter an FTP subcommand.

 ===>

 F3=Exit     F6=Print       F9=Retrieve

 F17=Top    F18=Bottom    F21=CL command line

                             File Transfer Protocol

 Previous FTP subcommands and messages:

   227 Entering Passive Mode (139,76,67,163,155,6)

   425 Can't open data connection.

 Enter an FTP subcommand.

 ===>

Mark Allen