Nathan,

There is probably some consistent pattern that the system uses to enable
interfaces and you will probably get the same results at every IPL.  But
you have no real guarantee that this pattern will continue.  If you have
a need for one interface to become active before another, your best bet
would be to not have them become active automatically at IPL.  Use the
CHGTCPIFC command to set AUTOSTART to *NO.  Then issue the STRTCPIFC
command in the sequence you want at the appropriate place in your startup
program.

What issues are you having?

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse