First run RTVDSKINF followed by PRTDSKINF *SYS.  You may be surprised to
find that DB2 is only a percentage.  Look at one of our systems:

                                                % of         Size in
Description                                     Disk     1,000,000 bytes
User libraries                                 43.43         1061259.23
User directories                               42.02         1026962.42
Folders and documents                            .05            1116.52
QSYS                                             .23            5503.22
Other IBM libraries                              .57           13855.72
Licensed Internal Code                           .26            6405.41
Temporary space                                  .50           12233.95
Unused space                                   12.55          306664.10
System internal objects                          .17            4080.50
Objects not in a library                         .00                .00
TOTAL                                          99.78         2438081.07

Here you can see that IFS directories take up 42% of this system.

Then I ran
PRTDSKINF *LIB and now libraries are sorted in descending size:

                                                       Library Information

                             % of          Size in    Last       Last

Library      Owner           Disk        1000 bytes   Change     Use
Description
PCBACKUP     CHRIS          36.08       881696477.2   02/27/03   05/13/03

QMPGDATA     SYSGENPGMR       .67        16256667.6   05/14/03   05/14/03
Performance monitor data for PM/400
MGR1499099   SYSGENPGMR       .53        13011834.9   05/13/03   05/14/03
INTEGRAL Managers Data for GDI SERVICES PAYROLL
CLIDIVF      SSA36            .37         9007110.7   05/14/03   05/14/03

QSPL         QSPL             .34         8345055.2   05/06/03   11/26/01
Spool Library
LYLDIVF      SSA30            .32         7826147.8   05/14/03   05/14/03
Century dated database
The library PCBACKUP is used by an older version of Tivoli Storage Manager
to backup our PC's.  The newer version will stick that into the IFS
instead.

The second biggest library is performance data.
The third is payroll for the entire corporation.
The fourth is the first of many ERP data libraries for our numerous
divisions.

Judging by this, you can see that "this ain't your father's Oldsmobile".

Out of a 2.4TB system just how little is used for traditional DB2 data.

And then you can query the file created by RTVDSKINF, QAEZDISK.  Sort by
object size, descending and concentrate on those first.

Benjamin Franklin