message 1 is: CPI432C
   METAILED/FTTES01L 17, METAILED/FTTES04L 11,
METAILED/FTTES06L 11,  METAILED/FTTES05L  0,
METAILED/FTTES03L 17, METAILED/FTTES02L 17.

FTTES05L key is DATADOC and DOCID.

message 2 is:  CPI4328
Selected FTTES05L with error code 1 (Record selection)

message 3 is:  CPI432F
Sugges to to build a logical with key fields: RECSTATE,
DATEDOC, MODIFIED.
--- Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>