Scott,

I don't know the API to send to a Sametime server, therefore using a
command would involve some research.

Benjamin Franklin

"Ingvaldson, Scott" <SIngvaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/14/2003 11:43 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

        To:     "'midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Fax to:
        Subject:        RE: Integrating iSeries Navigator with Sametime

You can set commands to run when iSeries Navigator system or job monitors
trigger thresholds.  I use SNDDST to send emails or pages.  Would need
more
logic to do primaries and secondaries though....  Don't really need a
secondary, no one here cares but me....

Scott Ingvaldson
AS/400 System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group