Booth,

I gotta push the trigger method versus the maintenance program mentality.
With the maintenance program mentality any access to Query or any other
such tool will be allow access to data they shouldn't be looking at.
Granted, you could lock down all files so that only adopted authority has
access.  However, if you do the trigger right, even the bloke with *ALLOBJ
will be locked out of certain rows.

Benjamin Franklin

"Booth Martin" <Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/05/2003 03:50 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion