Just looked into PASE, and there's an X11 directory under /QOpenSys/bin - this has an X Windows manager, mwm, but you'll need to go to AIX documentation to see how to activate it. If you put this into some .profile file, you should get that interface in VNC. Any AIX weinies can help here? This will be similar to the QShell interface - it resides over IFS. It appears, from my quick test, that everything is handled a la Unix, with case sensitivity, even if the native file system does not require it, such as root.

BTW, once into VNC, try entering mwm and press Enter. Commands to run are usually in /QOpenSys/bin or /QOpenSys/usr/bin - might be some nice Explorer-like interfaces, etc.

Regards

Vern