I was messing around with Netserver shares yesterday.  I used the wizard
in Ops Nav to setup a guest profile.

Since then, I've had two authority issues.

A user couldn't FTP, I had to authorize them to something,
unfortunately, I forgot what it was.

Now, SMTP sends using GUMBO are failing with these errors in QMSF jobs:

Message ID . . . . . . :   CPFA09C       Severity . . . . . . . :   40

Message type . . . . . :   Escape

Date sent  . . . . . . :   04/24/03      Time sent  . . . . . . :
08:55:14

Message . . . . :   Not authorized to object.

Cause . . . . . :   Authority is not sufficient to access object

  /QSYS.LIB/QLGPGCMA.LOCALE.

Recovery  . . . :

    Obtain permission to use the object and try the operation again.

  Permission must be granted by the owner or other authorized person. If
the
  object name is *N, it could not be determined which of the objects
authority
  was not sufficient.  The Security - Reference, SC41-5302, contains
authority
  information for the operation.

*AND*

                         Additional Message Information

 Message ID . . . . . . :   TCP5101       Severity . . . . . . . :   30

 Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic

 Date sent  . . . . . . :   04/24/03      Time sent  . . . . . . :
08:55:15

 Message . . . . :   Integrated File System file open failed on file

   /Gumbo/ProdData/2A55SM1/tmp/QACX4GMD73020894105117

 Cause . . . . . :   The RTCP function requires the use of an Integrated
File
   System file /Gumbo/ProdData/2A55SM1/tmp/QACX4GMD73020894105117. The
errno
   return from the call is 3401.

 Either this file is missing, locked or damaged on the system and cannot
be
   used at this time.

 Recovery  . . . :   Stop Mail System Framework ie. "ENDMSF" and restart

   "STRMSF".

 Check earlier entries in Job Log for possible reasons for this failure.

I've authorized QMSF to all of the above objects and directories, but
still the same thing.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.