Thanks for the suggestion.

After removing both commas I am getting a new error:
Token + was not valid.  Valid tokens: ,  FROM  INTO.

After removing all  the +'s it worked great.

Thanks a bunch.  That did the trick.

Gary Kuznitz

On 21 Apr 2003 at 17:12, Kevin (Kevin Mohondro <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
commented about RE: SQLCODE -104: