From: Joe Pluta Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 8:39 AM

<Chuck, I think they expect that you have your HTTP server up and running.
And, if they had you load "Java stuff", they are probably servlets and/or
JavaServer Pages, or a WAR file, which means you'll need Tomcat or WebSphere
running as well.

Can you give us a few representative names of these files and where on your
IFS you loaded them?  Joe>

Sure Joe, I'll try sure :-)

They had me "drag" this stuff to the IFS and if do a WRKLNK I see:
(Note: I renamed this Object Link "Vendor Stuff" for this email because we
are under an NDA with this vendor. Keep asking me questions and to provide
information and see how long it takes me to slip and include the real name
<BG>)

Directory  . . . . :   /

 Type options, press Enter.

   2=Edit   3=Copy   4=Remove   5=Display   7=Rename   8=Display attributes

   11=Change current directory ...

 Opt   Object link            Type             Attribute    Text

       .                      DIR

       ..                     DIR

       dev                    DIR

       etc                    DIR

       home                   DIR

       linoma                 DIR

       qlpSLICSYSTEM          STMF

       spltool                DIR

       tmp                    DIR
       usr                    DIR
       var                    DIR
       "Vendor Stuff"         DIR
       FFXDIR                 DIR
       Gumbo                  DIR
       QCA400                 DIR
       QDLS                   DIR
       QFileSvr.400           DIR
         QIBM                   DIR

       QJAVA                  DIR
       QNTC                   DIR
       QOpenSys               DIR
       QOPT                   DIR
       QSR                    DIR
       QSYS.LIB               DIR              PROD         System Library
       QTCPTMM                DIR

and the one I loaded was the "Vendor Stuff" one.

Under that I see:

Directory  . . . . :   /"Vendor Stuff"

 Type options, press Enter.
   2=Edit   3=Copy   4=Remove   5=Display   7=Rename   8=Display attribut
   11=Change current directory ...

 Opt   Object link            Type             Attribute    Text
       .                      DIR
       ..                     DIR
       .cvsignore             STMF
       bin                    DIR
       build.xml              STMF
       cgi-bin                DIR
       contrib                DIR
       etc                    DIR
       ext                    DIR
       lib                    DIR
       logs                   DIR
       start.jar              STMF
       vssver.scc             STMF
       webapps                DIR
       win32                  DIR
       LICENSE.html           STMF
       README.TXT             STMF
       VERSION.TXT            STMF

They told is to simply fire up a browser, specify IP address for our AS/400
followed by /home/index.asp

Thanks !

Chuck