Mark,

I did that when I went to V5R1 over all the JDE libraries.  As I recall,
it was just a V5R1 thing coming over from V4R5.  I am going to do some
more poking around and see what I can come up with here.

I have a full system backup scheduled to run at 01:00 AM tomorrow
morning along with an IPL.  If it is still DEAD TOAD slow, I will in
fact run object conversion over the libs.

Thanks!

Mike Shaw