Linda >> Yes, I posted that solution some days ago (Using SCDDATE/-TIME in
stead of the scheduler). The problem however is that you've forgotten that
(maybe) next time. The whole idea of using a program (or expecting IBM to solve
it automagically as Al Barsa said some days ago, that they might do) is to
repeat the process each time this happens.

BTW: Where do you live? I've heard that in St. John's they change to DST at
00:01 but 00:05?? Is the problem that some might think that 00:00 does not
exist? Anyway 00:00:00 works fine, but 24:00:00 will not work

Al >> There are many goodies in TAATOOL, but as I said Sun, 30 Mar 2003
20:35:40 +0200 I do not find an USD 1000+ tool a valid answer to a minor
problem in a CL program. It's rather an add. Should I here point out that I
also ... No, I should not. The CL programming problem is solved already.

Henrik
http://hkrebs.dk