Hello Gang
        I don't know how everyone else feels, but the myriad of discussions
about 'thick' and
'thin' clients,....etc are starting to confuse me.
        I suspect that, because the Iseries tries to be all things to all
people, any discussions
tend to get complex.
        The world of computing is continually coalescing I understand that, and
pretty soon it will
be impossible to separate web400, and quite a few of the other 'topic specific'
mailing lists.
        Imagine if you will, a tool box, like the Eclipse thread, which works
identically the same
in ALL environments.In essence, like the concept behind .NET, we all have one
nice homogenous
technological playing field.
        Re-word something, like 'thin client', and all of a sudden David can't
police it as belonging
on another list...
Ken