Albert, you might try wildcards, as in this IBM knowledge base article:
Certain non-OS/400 interfaces to the Integrated File System may create stream files with invalid names. The file names may have invalid or characters that cannot be typed (for example, a reverse image block). An attempt to delete this file using Option 4 from the WRKLNK screen will result in message CPD018A, Path name contains embedded nulls . An attempt to delete these from a mapped drive on a PC will also fail. If this is the case, it may be possible to delete the file using wildcard support. For example, assume a STMF exists which is named /homedir/testfile@@@@@@ where each of the '@' represents an invalid or character that cannot be typed. The following command, using a wildcard, may successfully delete the file:

RMVLNK '/homedir/testfile*'

Caution: To prevent deleting files that you wanted to keep, run the WRKLNK '/homedir/testfile*' command to check for files you want. If there are files, move them, and then run the RMVLNK '/homedir/testfile*' command.

You might also try it from Windows Explorer.

HTH

Vern