Pic#1 (p3090023) is a general show down a aisle at expo

Pic#2 (p3090022) is where the cookies where when you got hungry.  THose
red boxes/tins on the table ended up on the counter behind him and we were
all grazing on them on Tuesday.

Pic #3 (I didn't know George invented webfacing...:)  Also we're missing a
name here folks and I just got off the plane and my higher thought
functions are off line...

pic 4:  I think that's Kris Neeley in the back right...

pic 5: definatly TPM.

Pic 6:  when I unpack my stack of business cards I can perhaps give you
names here...

pic 7:  Isn't that Trevor Perry in the Lansa booth?  Blue shirt...?

Pic 8 (P3090016):  Debbie Saugen in the front right, gestering with hands.
Guy in the back right with hat on, facing right of picture is Jim Sloan

pic 9:  MKL.

Pic 11:  nice phone booths and water fountains...:)

Pic 12 (P3090012): I think that's Jay Burford with his back to you...

Pic 13:  general expo.  Probably taken before opening or during Sunday
early afternoon..

pic 14(90010):  That's Dice West walking towards you in the middle of the
frame, and the folks from Prodata on the right...Rachel, Alan and David.
SHelli's missing.

Pic 15:  Is the IBM area.  The guy on the right with the light blue shirt,
dark trousers and the back of his badge string is Amit Davi (spelling?)
he's the guy responsible for the product that Pluta was talking
about....:)

Pic 16:  309008) is the edge of the Surveyor booth and alot more of IBM...

Pic 17: 3090007:  the right side is the Linoma software booth, and that's
Bob Lubbe there...in the red shirt and white trousers

pic 18 (3090006):  on the far left that's part of TPM's head.

pic 19:  more ibm and NFC....

Pics 20&21(midrange server pics) look like Sundaymorning early.

Pic 22(3090023) looks like a dupe of a earlier picture...

Pics 23/24:  lots of backsides....

Pic 25:  OK folks, which tooth paste do they use??

finally pic 26 looks like Charlie taking his vendor survey...

Uh, is COMMON going to post any pictures on the COMMON web page like in
the past??