Marty -   "Do unto others ............"

"..... Sterling Commerce reserves the right to disclose information to third
party agents we contract with to perform various tasks on our behalf; to our
affiliated companies and to third parties with whom we have a business
relationship.

Transfer and sale. Sterling Commerce reserves the right to assign, sell or
otherwise transfer customer information, whether as part of a Sterling
Commerce business initiative (such as the sale of a portion of our
business), or as in the event that all, or substantially all of Sterling
Commerce's assets are acquired."

I realise you may not have any influence in how your marketing teams
contribute to Spam, but you may not have been aware of the policy that
effects us all.

Personally I don't like sending Spam as it reflects negatively on our
company and, as regular readers of this forum know I am quite open when
mentioning our products and have a new one which I am just waiting for the
right opportunity to mention - but have promised David I won't stoop to
Spam!!

Jamie Coles
Original Software