 Has anyone run into a problem prompting the TAATOOL CHGOBJD2 command on an
ILE program?

 I receive this error:

Message ID . . . . . . :                CPD0047                 Severity . . .
. . . . :
        30
Message type . . . . . :                Diagnostic

Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/26/03      Time sent  . . . . . . :
16:35:47

Message . . . . :   List or expression not valid for parameter COMPILER.

Cause . . . . . :   More than one value was specified for a parameter where

  only one value is allowed. If the value is a text string containing
blanks,
  the string must be enclosed in apostrophes.

Recovery  . . . :   Enter only one value or enclose the text string in

  apostrophes.

--------

 If I fill in the COMPILER('') keyword instead of letting it default, it
works.  Apparently, since an ILE pgm has this as blank, the entire prompt
override program has a problem and doesn't retrieve any of the values.
This is under V5R1.

 -mark

http://mail2web.com/ .