From: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Date: Friday, February 14, 2003 20:30:52
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Dynamic part on a standard menu

Booth, I don't think that works, either, at least not for dynamic text at
runtime. The +M() is a MSGCON, which is resolved at compile time. What is
needed is a MSGID, which would be resolved at runtime - late binding.

Even normal indicators would probably not work with a DSPF-type, because
you have no way to set them.

BTW, this isn't for me, but for Mike Wills, who asked the original question.

Interesting

Vern