We did in a previous release. I think it was V4R1 or 2, but I can't remember,
exactly.
We are now at v4r5.  The issue was that tcp was not fully started when
netserver
was starting up, and we had to add a dlyjob and some specific commands to our
startup program to get it going.

I may have communicated those commands here, if you do an archive search you
might find them.  Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I don't remember the exact
syntax.