Ahh...never mind.  Right after I made the previous post I was able to get into
the AS/400 website on IBM.  Still...i've gotten that 403 error many many times
over the last two or three weeks.

Also,  the link for iSeries on the www.ibm.com/products/us page is titled
"Integrated Applications".  Took me awhile to figure out that that meant
iSeries.  I guess putting a lable of "iSeries" on there would have been too
direct for IBM. Better to go with something a bit more cryptic so that AS/400
orders don't get out of hand. :-)

Shannon O'Donnell
President, Snap-eBooks, Inc.
sodonnell@snap-books.com