Lou,

Had them double check the printer address thinking maybe I did not save it
when I set it (although since I did that here before I went there yesterday
I SHOULD have noticed that when I got there <BG>). I had tried deleting the
device and let it auto configure but nothing.

And I wrote a program the will print out a layout, sample below:

Date   2/06/03   Devices Attached to Control Unit xxxxxRMT     Page    1
Report CI500RT                                                 Time 11:53:47
Device             Device     Loc Swt
Name    Cat Class  Type/Model Adr Set  Description      Device Status

xxE06    *DSP *RMT   3486-BA   00   0  "xxxxxxxxx"       ACTIVE  "User"

xxE07    *DSP *RMT   3486-BA   01   1  "xxxxxxxxx"       ACTIVE  "User"
xxEPRT02 *PRT *RMT  *IPD-0     03   3  "xxxxxxxxx"       ACTIVE/WRITER

xxE09    *DSP *RMT   3486-BA   06   6  "xxxxxxxxx"         SIGNON DISPLAY

Of course this is "compressed" and "edited" and looks MUCH better complete
and printed out :-)

I beginning to wonder about a wrong setting on the terminal (i.e. shared
address, etc.), flakey "t-connector" or balun problem...

I have them checking.

Thanks

Chuck