   Mike,

   I agree wholeheartedly with Jim about the ASC products. You = can quickly
   do some really cool stuff with SEQUEL/ViewPoint

   and FYI.<= /P>

   Contact me offline, and I'll give you the names of custo= mer end-users
   who have gotten really good at "data mining".

   <P= >

   Paul Nelson

   708-670-6978  Cell

   pnelson@arbso= l.com

   "Rubino, Jim" <Jim.Rubino@Fike.= com>
   Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.c= om
   01/31/2003 08:56 AM CST
   Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion

   <F= ONT SIZE=2>To: "'Midrange Systems Technical Di= scussion'"
   <midrange-l@midrange.com>
   c= c:
   bcc:
   Subject:</FON= T> RE: ASC SEQEL & Competitors

   <P= >ASC's Sequel product is your best bet. &n= bsp;It has the ease of
   use, speed,
   setup, flexibility, etc.
   You need = to call ASC and get a trial CD and try it.  ASC support people
   are
   = wonderful and very
   helpful.  They will have you working with it in = no time at all.
   Jim
   </FON= T>