It must  be ordered separately. It is indeed 5722-AC3. I just looked
through my V5R2 stuff and found the licence key documentation for it. I
remember when we put up Trusted Link, we needed it and had to order it
separately. IIRC, there is no cost.

Good luck,

Mark

Mark Walter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Hanover Wire Cloth a div of CCX, Inc.
mwalter@hanoverwire.com
http://www.hanoverwire.com
717.637.3795 Ext.3040
/"\
\ /
/ \

                    "Rick Klopfer"

                    <rixone@woh.rr.com>          To:     "Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    midrange-l-bounces@mi        Subject:     Re: ECS via the
Internet
                    drange.com

                    01/29/2003 02:00 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Midrange Systems

                    Technical Discussion

Thanks for the tip.

But, we have already tried installing licensed program 5722AC2 and 5722AC3
from our v5r2 CD's.  Not there.

How do we get this?