Joe -

The key for 5722WDS is what you need, though you will also need to verify
that the compilers you need install correctly.  Since this is a new program
product they do not automagically install.

These are the WDS product options:

Licensed  Product
Program   Option   Description
5722WDS    *BASE   WebSphere Development ToolSet
5722WDS    21      Tools - Application Development
5722WDS    31      Compiler - ILE RPG IV
5722WDS    32      Compiler - System/36 Compatible RPG II
5722WDS    33      Compiler - System/38 Compatible RPG III
5722WDS    34      Compiler - RPG/400
5722WDS    35      Compiler - ILE RPG IV *PRV
5722WDS    41      Compiler - ILE COBOL
5722WDS    42      Compiler - System/36 Compatible COBOL
5722WDS    43      Compiler - System/38 Compatible COBOL
5722WDS    44      Compiler - OPM COBOL
5722WDS    45      Compiler - ILE COBOL *PRV
5722WDS    51      Compiler - ILE C
5722WDS    52      Compiler - ILE C++
5722WDS    53      Compiler - ILE C *PRV
5722WDS    54      Compiler - ILE C++ *PRV
5722WDS    55      IBM Open Class - source and samples
5722WDS    60      Workstation Tools - Base
5722WDS    61      Workstation Tools - WebFacing, CODE
5722WDS    62      Workstation Tools - VisualAge RPG
5722WDS    63      Workstation Tools - WebSphere Studio
5722WDS    64      Workstation Tools - VisualAge for Java

Remember to install all of the options that you want before you apply PTF's.

Scott Ingvaldson
AS/400 System Administrator
GuideOne Insurance Group