<P>Gary....you can try....good luck</P><P>Don't know who to call?<BR>All
general inquiry calls are answered at<BR>1-800-IBM-4YOU </P><P>or contact Ann
Lucas &nbsp; </P><P>Gail Crane<BR>Johanson Manufacturing Corp.<BR>phone
973-334-2676<BR>gcrane@johansonmfg.com</P><P>&nbsp;<BR><FONT
SIZE=2><B>&quot;Gary Kuznitz&quot;
&lt;docfxit@theoffice.la&gt;</B></FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent by:
midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>01/22/2003 10:02 AM
PST</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical
Discussion</FONT><BR><BR> <FONT SIZE=2>To:</FONT> <FONT
SIZE=2>midrange-l@midrange.com</FONT><BR> <FONT SIZE=2>cc:</FONT> <BR> <FONT
SIZE=2>bcc:</FONT> <BR> <FONT SIZE=2>Subject:</FONT> <FONT SIZE=2>Proof of
Entitlement lookup</FONT><BR> <BR><BR></P><P><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Someone handed me a Proof of Entitlement and asked me
what it<BR>belongs to. &nbsp;Does anyone know who to call within IBM to find
out<BR>what software/hardware this belongs to?<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Thank you,<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
FACE="Monospace,Courier">Gary Kuznitz<BR></FONT><BR><FONT
 is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion (MIDRANGE-L) mailing list<BR>To
post a message email: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com<BR>To subscribe, unsubscribe, or
change list options,<BR>visit: <A
HREF=http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/midrange-l>http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/midrange-l</A><BR>or
 email: MIDRANGE-L-request@midrange.com<BR>Before posting, please take a moment