I went to AIM and registered.  Then I opened up Sametime and told it to
long onto AOL Instant Messenger, and it did.  Now, how do I tell it to go
to this chat room?

Benjamin Franklin

rob@dekko.com
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/20/2003 08:18 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion