Message ID . . . . . . . . . :   CPF1394
Message file . . . . . . . . :   QCPFMSG
  Library  . . . . . . . . . :     QSYS

Message . . . . :   CPF1394 User profile &1 cannot sign on.
Cause . . . . . :   User profile &1 has reached the maximum number of
sign-on
  attempts and has been disabled, or the STATUS parameter has been changed
  *DISABLED on the Create User Profile (CRTUSRPRF) or Change User Profile

  (CHGUSRPRF) command.
Recovery  . . . :   To enable the user profile, have the security officer

  change the STATUS parameter to *ENABLED on the Change User Profile

On the session that you are currently signed on quickly do a
CHGUSRPRF USRPRF(QSECOFR) STATUS(*ENABLED)

Benjamin Franklin

"Green, Jimmy" <jgreen@grocerysupply.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-bounces@midrange.com
01/16/2003 11:35 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion