Bonnie,

If SNDDST works, then odds are that SNDDST is working fine.  My first
reaction on reading your brief description is that you have a networking
issue and that SNDDST may not record an error.  Can you give more details
on the topology?

Quite often, firewalls will not allow in traffic from the internet which
seems to be from an internal address.  If you are sending mail to
someone@yourcompany.com and this resolves to an external address, then it
would be routed out to the internet and then back in your firewall.  In
this case, it might be rejected because it originates from an internal
address.

When the AS/400 resolves the address of yourcompany.com, what does it
get?  An internal or an external address?

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse