Peter

Use WRKLNK DETAIL(*EXTENDED) - then you get an option 12 that will show you
what entries are symbolic links, and what they point to.

E.g.

                            Work with Object Links

Directory  . . . . :   /home/VERN

Type options, press Enter.
  2=Edit   3=Copy   4=Remove   5=Display   7=Rename   8=Display attributes
  11=Change current directory ...

Opt   Object link            Type             Attribute    Text
__    .                      DIR
__    ..                     DIR
__    drwtsn32.log           STMF
__    nextlevel              DIR
__    overlay.ovl            STMF
__    q5733lst.savf          STMF
__    testxxx                SYMLNK->PGM
__    xcaspi.txt             STMF
__    CheckConstraints.t >   STMF
                                                                       Mor
If you put 12=Work with links against testxxx you get

                            Display Symbolic Link

Object link  . . . . . :   /home/VERN/testxxx

Content of Link  . . . :   /qsys.lib/vern.lib/testxxx.pgm

Press enter to continue.

F3=Exit   F5=Refresh   F12=Cancel   F14=Work with link content
F22=Display entire field

Note the F14=Work with link content, which takes you to the actual object
pointed at.

This stuff is really hidden, isn't it?

HTH

Vern