Subject: RE: Sys/36 Migration Software
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:11:30 -0500

The 36 stuff is on 8" diskette.  I know that his second option was to just
restore the 8" diskettes on another 36 that had a tape
drive and save it to 1/4" tape.

I guess I'm not sure how the Sys/36 migration tool on the 36 will solve the
media incompatibilty problem.

I'll have to ask him.
Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.