Narayanan

A brute-force method is a communications trace. You can run it and filter
for TCP traffic, all incoming to the iSeries address. You'll get lots of
entries, and the data is arcane, but you should see the device names in
there somewhere, as well as IP addresses. But others may know less unwieldy
ways, I hope.

You activate a comm trace in 1 of 2 ways - STRSST has options to start
service tools, and a comm trace is one of these. This gives you some
(relatively) nice screens to work with the trace. If you are stout of
heart, you can use STRCMNTRC/ENDCMNTRC/PRTCMNTRC/DLTCMNTRC commands to
manage things.

HTH

Vern