I looked at that link, but I didn't list the 7350.   I don't have the
manual for this printer (I've never actually seen the printer, it's the
property of the employee who wants to use it remotely).

I looked the PDF version of the manual up on HP's web site, but it doesn't
say anything helpful.  Or at least, I couldn't find any reference to other
printer's its compatible with, what version of PCL it speaks, or anything
about setting it up for any other platform besides Windows or Mac.

I've already left a complaint for HP on the lack of technical information
on their site. :)

I guess I'll try setting it up with *HP500 and see if it works.   Some
other docs on the internet (not from IBM or HP) seem to imply that it
works with PCL3, so *HP500 should work.  I hope.

Thanks for the response...