Chris,

Darn this machine is getting friendly!

No, you're not missing anything.  Thanks for pointing out that there is
a command which does something which we are accustomed to coding
ourselves.  CHGPWRSCDE also.

Some people may prefer to write a shut-down routine rather than just
have they system schedule a power down, but it's nice to see this.

Thanks,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse