------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

                      Middleware Architect Position

The position will report to the Middleware and Web Technology group in
the
Technology Management division of Pactiv IT.  This position reports into
the Pactiv data center, which operates 7 x 24, and after hour support
will
be required.

The candidate will be responsible for the design, build and support of
the
middleware environment at Pacitv.  This includes the following
environments:  IBM Crossworlds Interchange Server, AutoSys,
Connect:Direct,
PVCS, Informatica, Cyclone and IBM WBIC/TPI.  The candidate will help
determine how the middleware tools are strategically positioned,
communicate their capabilities, and determine whether and how much
integration will be performed. The candidate will help lead the effort
create and maintain the enterprise reusability for the environment. The
candidate must have 10-15 years of experience in IT with a broad
exposure.
That broad exposure should include at least database, application
development, EAI and ETL experience.  The candidate must also have
strong
communication and 3 ?6 years of proven project management skills.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com

This message scanned for viruses by CoreComm

--
Paul Nelson
630-327-8665