Basically anything you want. I don't remember if there is OpsNav that far
back - it'll see v3r2 but not do much with it. management Central wants
these set, but it doesn't run on V3R2, IIRC. There might be some stuff with
email or AnyNet, but you probably aren't doing those, either.

If you do assign these some value, be sure to put them together as a host
name in option 10 <?>, your host table.

Have fun

Vern