Nelson

Almost all the attributes of an object were the result of some command
parameter. So you need to backfill - DSPFD in its various incarnations will
give you values that you can feed into a CRTPF or CRTPRTF or whatever
command. So the information is there, but not a builtin process to recover
HOW it got there. The exception is the RTVCFGSRC command for things like
line descriptions and controller descriptions, etc.

HTH

Vern