       FROMTIME('10/29/02' '09:01')
       TOTIME('10/29/02' '09:10')
       ENTTYP(SF)
       OUTPUT(*OUTFILE)
       OUTFILFMT(*TYPE4)
       OUTFILE(ROB/DSPJRN)

Set up a Query using:
Seq   Field             Text
  10  SFTSTP            Timestamp of entry
  20  SFETYP            Type of entry
  30  SFENTT            Entry type
  40  SFJOB             Name of job
  50  SFUSER            User of job
  60  SFNBR             Number of job
  70  SFLNBR            Spool file number
  80  SFSJOB            Name of spool file job
  90  SFSUSR            User of spool file job
 100  SFSNBR            Number of spool file job
This, and the timestamp field, were just the ticket!
ENTRY  TYPE  JOB         JOB          JOB      SPOOL   SPOOL       SPOOL
 SPOOL
TYPE         NAME        USER         NUMBER   NUMBER  JOB         JOB
JOB
                                                       NAME        USER
NUMBER
  C     SF   ROBS1       ROB         196,045   000001  ROBS1       ROB
196045
  U     SF   ROBS1       ROB         196,045   000001  ROBS1       ROB
196045
  A     SF   P1          QSPLJOB     177,169   000001  ROBS1       ROB
196045
  D     SF   P1          QSPLJOB     177,169   000001  ROBS1       ROB
196045
By the above you can see I 'C'reated a spool file.  'U'pdated it to a
different output queue.  It was 'A'ccessed by the spool writer program.
And since SAVE(*NO) was on, the spool writer program 'D'eleted it.

There is a lot more information in there, like old/new number of copies,
etc.

Benjamin Franklin

qsrvbas@netscape.net (Tom Liotta)
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com